Sleep Disorder Center of CT Makes Your Comfort Our Priority
A Full Service Sleep Disorders Center
We are a full-service Sleep Disorders Center specializing in the evaluation and treatment of adult and children (age 7 or older) and accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM). Our physicians are board certified in sleep medicine with expertise in all kinds of disorders of sleep and wakefulness. Our sleep board certified psychologist offers treatment of insomnia and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). The center is equipped with the most innovative, creative, and cutting edge technology with state of the art acquisition and analysis of data.
Highly Trained & Certified Staff
Our Sleep Disorders Centers are staffed by highly trained and board certified sleep specialist and registered polysomnographic technician (RPSGT) who are recognized as experts in their field, offering the highest quality of care available today.
- State-of-the-Art physiological recording equipments.
- Prompt sleep study reports turn around time (mostly 48 to 72 hours).
- Onsite CPAP training, acclimatization and mask fitting to help improve patient’s compliance and management.
- Premium bedding by Sleep Number Adjustable Beds with quality linens and comfortably furnished bedrooms.
- Large spacious bedrooms each with full attached bathroom and showers.
- Remote-control flat screen LCD TV with cable channels.
- Free convenient secured private parking with security monitoring from ADT and 24-hour surveillance camera.
- Prompt, courteous service with no wait for appointment.
- Conveniently located off routes 10, 15 (Merritt Parkway) and interstate 91 in Hamden and interstate 95 in Branford and Milford.